Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bestest Birthday Present!

As you probably know from reading my blog, I think I am a pretty fortunate person. I recently had a wonderful birthday with great good wishes and lovely presents from dear friends and family, including an amazing trip to a very scenic spot on the west coast of Scotland. I'll show you those in another post, but the bestest present of all was the news that my daughter had finished her novel and has it available on Amazon.

I am sorry to say I am not clever enough to insert the link here, but please go to Amazon and search either for Kate Kasserman or Independence and you will be well rewarded.

Sadly my US readers may have a bit of a wait as it is available now in UK but not for a month or so in US.

So by all means, for a good read, check out Independence by Kate Kasserman. And please let me know what you think of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home