Monday, November 30, 2009

By Popular Demand


I really tried to get all these photos included in first Castlehill Craft day blog post, but my technosavvy let me down, so now by popular demand--here's Ruan with her trademark smile and busy hands crocheting a twirly scarf--something uncharacteristically for herself. She has quite a Christmas list!

And Heather trying to look like the Grinch herself but we all know better.

And one wee purse--I call it my luck penny purse because it is teeny. I was playing aorund with squares and colors and leftover bits of yarn--I am easily amused.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Hayden said...

love the little luck penny purse - charming!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger landgirl said...

Glad you like it. I thought they would be quick to make, but like so many of my ideas--I was mistaken. But fun nonetheless.

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous ampiggy said...

I want one of those purses!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Ruan Peat said...

And a new industry is born...
I like the little purses but am making phone holders for my teens this winter!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger landgirl said...

Oh, Ruan, you are alweays ahead of the game--phone purses is a cool idea and you are probably oding about a zillion of them, right? Wish I had the speed you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home