Monday, November 30, 2009

Free e Day

Promoting Independent culture sounds like the kind of thing one puts in a funding application, but it is exactly what one writer decided to do by inviting writers to offer their work for free online for one day---

So please join me in checking out all the cool stuff available just for the downloading. (OK, yes, I have one wee contribution myself but there are also real writers and whoole novels available).

There will also be live web chats that day for those of you who like talking on line.

For more information on the ideas, the works available, and the web chats, check out:

http:freeday.wordpress.com

Happy reading. I look forward to hearing what you think of some of the material you download as well as what you think of the idea of independent culture, giving away what you want, and making a living out of a labour of love.


2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous ampiggy said...

Found a photo blog with stunning photos of Tibet. Link led to a page in Greek, which was puzzling but neat to see. Found how to get to English-language page after that.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger landgirl said...

Oh my goodness--the internet can be such a treasure trove. I downloaded Kate's novel, Independence, a lit magazine I didn't know existed GUD and Dan Holloway's Novel. Just fun to be part of it. My wee piece was listed pretty far down in the directory so I don;t know if anyone found it, but you never know in the world of cyberspace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home