Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rainbow Walking

Sorry about the raindrops on the image, but my camera and I were standing in the rain trying to catch the rainbow that arched completely over the roadway. Cameras apparently don't understand rainbows. The rainbow with all its ROYGBIV in full technicolour shimmered patiently waiting for me.  A shadow bow started tagging along like a kid brother. I took that shimmery shiny arc in the sky as my reward for finally dragging myself out the door and trundled on up the hill. Snapping shots here and there.

Too many thoughts had been cluttering my brain and somehow walking gets them settled down. Now I have to get to work on some of those too-many ideas.


4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Oh oh oh oh oh!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Ruan Peat said...

I love the sky up here!one of the best reasons after friends like you that make this the best place in the world!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It caught my breath when this image popped into view. How remarkable a sight in an amazingly lovely part of the world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home