Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Spirit

The Christmas spirit very nearly eluded me this year. The weather has been cold, the economy and the political situation seem more and more nonsensical each day, and I have been sick. Not desperately ill, but at best in that zombie state between full health and in bed.

Christmas was not shining brightly enough to get through, but I woke this morning and pulled out an old favourite Christmas T shirt--a visual pun as silly as a Christmas cracker joke. It made me smile as I slipped it over my head. And then I went to find my Christmas music and a pot of coffee.

Wherever you are, I hope the Christmas spirit finds you, too.

Merry Christmas
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

We're still safely in the 12 Days, so Merry Christmas to you, too, and a Happy New Year.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger landgirl said...

Oh, Cur, I love the real Christmas season--epiphany and the wise men and so on. Thanks for reminding me. Yes, Virginia, it is Christmas still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home